Use Our Registration Form
GOLF 101: NOVICE GOLF SCHOOL
Designed for beginner golfers and/or those who cannot consistently score less than 100 on eighteen holes.
- The focus is on Fundamentals, the key for making golf FUN!
- Total of 6 hours, three on Friday or Saturday and three on Sunday.
- Taught by Mike McCormick, A Professional.
- Maximum of Six (6) people per class.
$299.00 PER PERSON
GOLF 102:INTERMEDIATE GOLF SCHOOL WITH VIDEO
- Designed for those individuals who consistently score less than 100 on 18 holes.
- Includes the short game, the full swing and the mental side of golf.
- Short game focuses on improving scores by concentrating on shots needed from 100 yards into the green.
- Full Swing concentrates on correct body and club motion that will produce consistent full swing shots.
- All instruction videotaped and critiqued using electronic telestrator.
- Includes teaching aids when applicable and personal videotape.
- Taught by Mike McCormick, A Master Professional and Dr. Barry Lotz PGTAA Certified Instructor and Mental Coach.
- Maximum of Four (4) people per class.
- Four hours of instruction each day, a total of 8 hours.
$499.00 PER PERSON
… OR CALL 888.90PGTAA MONDAY – FRIDAY 9AM TO 5PM PST FOR MORE INFORMATION